- Most of the projected media (i.e., videos, DVDs, and media reserves) are kept at the Circulation Services (west end of the LMC).
- Materials may be checked out for classroom use or they may be viewed in the Microforms room adjacent to Circulation Services.
- The Library Media Center no longer delivers video tapes or DVDs for classroom use.
- Faculty are responsible for checking out and returning these materials at the Circulation Services counter. Requested media materials may be placed on hold 48 hours in advance of check out.
- A current student, staff, or faculty ID is required for all library transactions.